|While the institute is driven by individuals,
the Institute appreciates the support of organisation members.
These receive the following benefits for their annual renewable
- multiple membership arrangements,
where several individuals may receive journals and other membership
benefits within the member organisation
- organisation seminar - where the Institute will provide
a guest speaker to undertake a half day seminar to support
organisation member uptake of communication ethics
- links to the ICE website to promote engagement and
give the organisation member a linked web presence
- opportunities to publish material in ICE publications
and representation by an appointed organisation manager within
ICE governance groups
- access to world leading researchers and educators
to undertake more extensive in-house projects and programmes.
Organisation membership categories
Small (non profit) - any organisation with less than 200 people
Large (non profit) - any organisation with more than 200 people
Small (profit) - any organisation with less
than 50 people
Large (profit) - any organisation with between 50 and 500
International organisation - any organisation
with more than 500 people.